Sunday, November 30, 2008

:-')

I look at your photograph last night
These memories come back to life
I get a flash and I smile
Am I crazy?
Still miss you baby
Its been 6 months ago
But I still remember when we chat every night
Still remember clearly when you said, "aku sayang kamu, nis :)"
I remember those simple things
I remember 'till I cry
But the one thing I wish I'd forget
A memory I want to forget is goodbye


That night is the worst night ever.
When you said, "kita kayaknya jadi temen aja ya nis.."
And actually until now, we can never be friends.
We act like we never know each others.
Every night I always think
Why we met
If at the end we are separated

And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
Cause you're my first love
And first love always has a place
Deep in my heart
And I need you to know
I'm so lucky
I've had you once

7 comments:

shabrina said...

sabar yeeeeee inget doi uda sooo last year and you deserve get the better one okay twinnie

Anonymous said...

aww :hug:
lets moving on and find the better one :D

denyarsania said...

ah nisaaa :')

Nadia Atmaji said...

huhuhuhu :')

astarini said...

oh dear.. you're so in love with him, i suppose. sorry for the fact that sarita and i are the first people who got you in such situation like this.. you have to know, he's just the most stupid man on earth for leaving you just like that.
yes you deserve better dear..... :-)
come on cheer up !
(telat nih bacanya hoho)i

Nadia Atmaji said...

big big thankyou to shabrina, kak lala dan rini. i just love you all so much hehehe =)

denyarsania said...

buat siapa sih ini nis? haha