Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BROKEN HEART

Seems just like yesterday
You calling me baby
Now i'm alone
And i cant help crying

That night you said
You still wanna us to be friends
Still share some stories
But you such a big liar

You dont wanna us keep in touch
Its okay, I dont care anymore
No tears will fall again from my eyes
Will I regret? I dont think so

I promise to myself
To not remember anything about you
Because thinking about you just waste my time
I can't wait for you to be gone

And I say to all of my friends
That I'm not remember about you anymore
But now I realize
That I'm a big liar too

I still remember about you
Last night i cried
Those sweet memories
Just can't go out from my mind

Why?
Why cant I forget him?
Oh boy teach me how to forget you
Just like you forget me so easily

Time will tell
Time will heal
Oh dear god
Please make me strong

No comments: